Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Commercial Scripts

(60 Second) Home Theater Center Commercial

(Husband and Wife watching television)
Kid: Mom, I need help.
Mom: Hold on, I'll be back. (Leaves room and comes back) So, what did I miss?
Dad: Well...
Kid: Dad, I need you.
Dad: Hold that thought, I'll be right back. (Leaves room and comes back)
Mom: So what is it you were going to tell me?
Dad: Oh, well this guy (points) found out that he has a sister.
Mom: Ok, that makes sense now, because...
Kid: Mom, Dad, come here.
Mom: Ok, this obviously isn't going to work out tonight.
Dad: Yeah, probably not.
Announcer: Have you ever felt this way? Well, this problem could easily be solved with a Home Theater Center. The Home Theater Center allows you to pause and rewind live TV. I know what you are thinking, there is probably a monthly service fee. Wrong, unlike Tivo, there is no monthly service fee, just pick up a Home Theater Center and that's it. It has a 2 year warranty, and around the clock tech support. We will even send one of our experts to your home to hook it up.
(Cuts to Husband and Wife watching television)
Kid: Mom, I need you to come here.
Dad: (Hits pause and looks at Wife) Aren't you glad we bought this Home Theater Center, now you don't have to miss a thing.

(30 Second) Leopard Commercial

(Brother and Sister sitting at table using computers (brother using Vista, sister using Leopard))
Brother: Have you seen Windows Vista, it is amazing.
Sister: Oh yeah, well Leopard is pretty amazing too.
Brother: Watch this, (plugs printer into Vista PC) I can print in less than 10 seconds, without even installing the printer. (Wizard pops up saying installation failed) (Gets Frustrated)
Sister: Good luck with that. (plugs printer into Mac and starts printing a letter) Leopard can do that too, except it actually works.
Brother: Well, Vista also has this cool quick search. I can find anything on my computer just by typing the name. (Types file name, and nothing shows up) (Gets frustrated again)
Sister: Leopard has spotlight that can search names of applications, files, and within the text of files, and it can search any computer on the network too. (Types in the same search and it shows up (found on the Vista PC))
Brother: (Frustrated with Vista) So, tell me more about Leopard.

No comments: